Last Updated January 26, 2010
DEFINITIONS OF TERMS USED ON THIS SITE
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information: Any information that can identify a specific individual.
- Aggregate Information: Any information that does not allow us to identify a specific individual. Examples include demographic information, areas visited on the Site or what browser was used to access the Site.
- Cookie: Electronic files that your web browser places on your hard drive to retain information relating to visits to and use of a website. Although they allow you to visit the Site more efficiently, they may be disengaged by changing your browser properties.
- Pixel Tags: An electronic image, often a single-pixel (1x1), that is ordinarily not visible to Site visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors' hard drives.
- Internet Protocol Address: An address identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider.
We collect various types of voluntarily provided personal information from visitors to the Site. This includes such information as:
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Names, addresses, email addresses, and other application information.
- Phone numbers, birthdates, or other information that identifies a specific individual.
- Credit card information and other billing information.
- Passwords and other login information for the Customer Login.
We use personal information provided by individuals who visit our Site to fulfill the purpose for which the visitor provided the information, such as:
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Purchasing software and other services.
- Creating online accounts.
- Sending you information we think may be of interest to you.
- Informing you of job opportunities and evaluating your suitability for a job.
- Completing a survey or other online forms.
- Other purposes specifically disclosed at the time the information is requested.
- We also may de-identify the personal information collected by removing identifiers such as your name or by aggregating information.
Disclosures Among our Affiliates
We do not use information obtained on this Site for direct marketing purposes. If we share your information for such purpose we will inform you and provide you with an opt-out option, and upon request, a list of all third parties with whom personal information has been shared.
Disclosures to Third Parties
We work with third parties that provide services to us and we may share your personal information with them to complete those services. Those parties can include but are not limited to:
- Independent agents, brokerage firms, insurance companies, and other financial service providers.
- Website hosting or information technology consulting service provider.
- Marketing and promotion service providers.
- Data analysis service providers.
- Legal service providers.
- Accounting service providers.
- Administrative service providers.
- Security service providers.
- Application service providers.
We may also share personal information about visitors, and customers with non-affiliated companies with whom we have a marketing or other business relationship, including non-affiliated financial services providers with whom we jointly market products.
We may disclose personal information to:
1. Comply with applicable laws
2. Respond to governmental inquires or requests
3. Comply with valid legal processes
4. Protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of www.collectprosoftware.com
visitors, customers and the public
5. Permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
6. Enforce our Terms and Conditions
In the event there is a change in the corporate structure of Scratch, such as a merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of substantial assets, Scratch may, in its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign information collected on and through this Site, including personal information about you, to one or more affiliated or non-affiliated third parties.
OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may gather and store aggregate information about visitors. The collection of this aggregate information enables us to measure the number of visitors to various portions of the Site, diagnose problems with our server, administer the Site and track visitor activity. We will use this aggregate information to learn more about what you and our customers are expecting from our services, and tailor and improve the Site. Because aggregate information collected on the Site does not personally identify you, we may use aggregate information for any purpose whatsoever, and share aggregate information with third parties for any purpose whatsoever. Below are ways we may collect this aggregate information:
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- HTTP cookies, flash cookies, or other similar technologies.
- Pixel-tags also known as web beacons or clear GIF's or similar means. The data collected includes such anonymous information as what operating system and browser you use, how you navigate to and through our Site, how long you stay on our web pages, and when you open emails from us.
- Internet Protocol address which is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting Internet Protocol addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
The Scratch' Site is not directed to or intended for children. Scratch does not knowingly collect or post information from children in compliance with laws protecting the privacy of children. You can visit the Federal Trade Commissions website to learn more about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
OUR SECURITY PROCEDURES
We take reasonable precautions to safeguard the personal information transmitted between visitors and the Site and the personal information stored on our servers. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us through, or in connection with, the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at Scratch Technologies, LLC, 511 Fremaux Ave., Slidell, LA 70458. In the unlikely event that we believe the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
If you receive an email or other correspondence requesting that you provide any sensitive information (including your password or billing information) via email or to a website that does not seem to be affiliated with the Site, or that otherwise seems suspicious to you, please do not provide such information. Report such requests to us at Scratch Technologies, LLC, 511 Fremaux Ave., Slidell, LA 70458.
WHERE SCRATCH STORES AND MAINTAINS INFORMATION
CHANGES TO POLICY